Wednesday, October 29, 2014Central Waters is hiring a brewer!
Job Title: Brewer
Position Type: Full time, hourly
Location: Amherst, WI
Posting Date: 10/29/14 – 11/12/14
Position Summary: The brewer will be responsible for brewing wort and fermentation cellar management.
· All aspects of wort production on a thirty barrel brewhouse.
· Cleaning and sanitizing of fermentation vessels.
· Cleaning and sanitizing brewhouse.
· Monitor fermentation cellar.
· Follow organizational standards for safety policies & best practices.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· The ability to walk / stand for the majority of the work day, and the ability to lift / carry 55 pounds frequently
· Dependability - the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, work independently, and responds to management direction.
· Ability to work early morning and or evening shifts.
· Prior Industry experience.
· A passion for craft beer.
Resumes with cover letter can be sent to email@example.com – please put “Brewer” in the subject line. Resumes can be dropped off in person at 351 Allen St. Amherst, WI.posted by Paul Graham @ 12:25 PM 0 Comments Links to this post
Feel free to contact us with questions and/or comments.