Wednesday, August 3, 2016
Open Position: Taproom Bartender
Central Waters Brewing Company, a leader in the production of craft beer, is looking for an energetic, conscientious, and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team, and takes pride in their career to work in our fast paced brewery.
Job Title: Tap Room Bartender
Position Type: Part time, hourly
Location: Amherst, WI
Posting Date: 8/3/16 – 8/17/16
Position Summary: Central Waters Brewing is seeking an energetic and passionate craft beer aficionado as one of our Tap Room Bartenders in our 60 seat tap room. This position will be responsible for serving beer and other retail sales activities at our tap room in Amherst, Wisconsin. Bartenders are responsible for ensuring a successful tasting room visitor experience and maintaining our tap room as a key craft beer consumer destination in Central Wisconsin.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Serve beer, fill growlers, and sell merchandise to customers in a friendly and upbeat manner.
- Maintain a welcoming, educational, exciting, and inviting experience for our customers.
- Promote Central Waters Brewing Company and serve as brand ambassador by answering questions and educating visitors about our products, company and culture.
- Gather an understanding about the customer experience and soliciting feedback to help make improvements.
- Working with our POS system to ensure accuracy of transactions and cash drawer.
- Cleaning the tap room and bathrooms at the end of service or when required to maintain tap room cleanliness at all times.
- Work closely with the Tap Room Manager in various aspects of operating and promoting the tap room.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Candidate must be 21 years old or older.
- 1 year minimum service-focused role in a bar/restaurant/brewery or similar environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of and passion for craft beer and the brewing industry.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communications skills – knowing when to ask questions, offer solutions, and discuss issues – and then communicating effectively in these situations.
- Attention to detail and adherence to standard operating procedures with minimal deviation.
- Ability to function productively while standing and moving for significant periods of time, and move/lift heavy objects (cases and kegs of beer).
- Problem solving: ability to quickly assess a situation and solve problems in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to work independently but also know when to seek direction/guidance appropriately and as needed.
This is a part time position with limited benefits available.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Please send resumes and cover letter to email@example.com - put “Bartender” in the subject line. Resumes can be dropped off in person at 351 Allen St Amherst, WI 54406.posted by Paul Graham @ 9:56 AM 0 Comments Links to this post
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Links to this post:
Feel free to contact us with questions and/or comments.